Flax wedge to secure and protect pallet loads
Meaningful action in favour of sustainable development
Our self-locking wedge used to secure paper rolls during transport is made of natural flax, which is light and strong, reusable and recyclable.
In cooperation with our customers and flax board producer, we have developed and designed a flax wedge that is nearly 100% recyclable, in order to replace polystyrene wedges that were used before.
The serial production was launched in 2011. In the meantime, some 5.000.000 wedges have been delivered. This corresponds to approximately 30 000m³ or 1800 tons of polystyrene. In other words, polystyrene in the amount of 1800 000 kg is not polluting our planet.
- Flax-based product
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Inert and resistant to compression
- Does not require ISPM15 treatment
- Wedging of all reels (steel, paper, textile…)
- Low cost of recycling
- Shawings and macro texture free
- 50 x 100 x 600 mm – 456 Wedges per Palett – Unit weight 0.50 kg
- 50 x 100 x 900 mm – 420 Wedges per Palett – Unit weight 0.76 kg
- 50 x 100 x 1200 mm – 300 Wedges per Palett – Unit weight 1.00 kg
Request a quote
We’re happy to assist you.